Wednesday, April 10, 2019

EPISODE 36: "Jesus Brewed This IPA," "Catch a Cannonball," and "Guava Hop Convoy": Three From Old Stove

EPISODE 36:  
"Jesus Brewed This IPA," "Catch a Cannonball," and "Guava Hop Convoy": Three From Old Stove

They say that Jesus brewed this IPA
And if He did, I guess that is just fine
But did He brew, or conjure it the way
That once He transformed water into wine?

Now next I'm going to catch a cannonball 
A big ol' massive double IPA
It hits you in the stomach and you fall
But it's so good you love it all the way

And finally I ride the Hop Convoy
This shipment adds fresh guava to the mix
It's thick and fruity, hazy,  and oh boy --
I want to drink some more to get my fix!

Three IPAs from Old Stove Brewery:
I'll have to visit them more times, I see

No comments:

Post a Comment