Thursday, August 2, 2018

EPISODE 34: Hail Hale's!


EPISODE 34: 
Hail Hale's!

Thirty-five years! Where has the time all gone?
I hail thee, Hale's, as Brewing Pioneer
Still going strong, a true phenomenon
The time has come to re-enjoy your beer

My first pint was Palladium Pale Ale
Which dates way back to 1983
But even in THIS year it doesn't fail
It's clean and crisp, a perfect beer for me

I tried their Bill'sner Pilsner, by the way
(I also met the Bill for whom it's named)
And last, a brand new Citrus IPA
A modern classic that will soon be famed

The verdict: One great lager, two great ales
Three reasons to continue to love Hale's

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Beer Sonneteer, I'm loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete